Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm BACK!

It has been WEEKS, and I have so many post ideas, with so much going on in my life! Blogger locked my blog an it took a mammoth effort to unlock it again (and then they didn't even email me to tell me that I was ready to roll), but here I am, back in action!

To start out with: I bought two nylon grocery bags that fold up into a teeny little package. I can just pull them out and go! I have used them twice now, once to save the CSA a bag, and once to get groceries at Safeway. Guess what? You get three cents back for every bag you bring and use. How cool is that? I really want nice, cloth bags eventually, and I can use these as emergency supplements (since they fold up so nice and tiny, they live clipped onto my purse right now.)

I'll be back tomorrow for a nice entry about veggie boot camp, so stay tuned!

~Dionne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked up my first two cloth bags yesterday. They were two for $4, so I figured "why not" and got them. I'M IN LOVE!!!