Sunday, April 20, 2008

Things I want to Add in Life:

In order, they are:
Cloth grocery bags (organic is even better, but for now I've settled for the cheap, reusable nylon bags at Safeway. I have 4.)
A Moon Cup (It replaces tampons and pads. And it is reusable. If you're not running screaming yet, look it up!)
Cloth napkins (I got an idea to cut up an old shirt. Brilliant!
Dryer balls (to replace dryer sheets)
Organic or Green Cleaners

This is just so far, but if you have eco alternatives to something that we use and toss all the time, please let me know! I'd love to add it!

~Dionne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the Diva Cup. Am I glad I got it! No more tampons!! By the way, I got the Diva Cup at South Coast Shopping and I think they still have them for $16.99. I think they also have the Moon Cups (US) and the Keeper.